- This event has passed.
RB Trip to Bisley Farm
July 11 @ 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
The children will love this trip to the woods in the heart of the countryside. It is a real highlight for our children and really complements the Forest School sessions that we have done here at school.
Bisley requirements on the day:
- A healthy packed lunch (no cans, glass, juice cartons or fizzy drinks please).
- Plenty of water.
- Clothes should be old, long trousers and long sleeved shirts in order to minimise stings from nettles. We will be outside all day and Bisley is much cooler than Cheltenham so a jumper and coat would be a good idea. Although we will be under tree cover, if it looks like rain might be a possibility, children will need rain coats and ideally waterproof trousers if you already have a pair.
- Footwear should be sturdy and comfortable; boots or wellies with comfortable thick socks would be great.
- A sunhat would also be good as we will be outside all day.
- If the children have an old pair of gardening gloves or gloves they would be handy for den building.
- We would like each child to bring a clearly named teddy or cuddly toy with them for the day (perhaps not their most precious of toys as it may get a bit muddy and not too big – it should fit in their backpack).
- The children will need to carry their own backpack containing their lunch, drink and teddy and (optional) gardening gloves.
If your child suffers from hay fever or asthma they should take any medication they might need before they go. If they need to bring that medication with them, please speak to Mr Bailey.
Permission & payment details will be sent via Xpressions.