- This event has passed.
Y5 Viking Trip
July 5 @ 9:05 am - 3:15 pm
We are studying the Vikings this term and thought a visit to Bishop’s Wood Centre would bring this learning alive for the children. They will be participating in a day entitled ‘Viking Voyagers’. They will see a reconstructed longboat, make an overnight shelter, help light a fire with flint and steel and learn a range of practical skills including copper brooch making.
|Time||Leaving Warden Hill at 9.05am
Returning to school for around 3.15pm
|Where||Bishops Wood Activity Centre, Stourport-on-Severn|
The children will need:
- A snack for when we arrive.
- A drink of water for the day.
- A packed lunch.
- A rucksack with shoulder straps to carry their items all day.
- Practical clothing, suitable for the weather that day.
- Appropriate footwear for walking through forests/grassy areas – it may be muddy.
Permission & payment details sent via Xpressions.